Wednesday, March 17, 2021

 




Sometimes a Meal is as Much About the Experience as it is About the Food

So on March 15th I discovered Tio's Tacos (located at 3948 Mission Inn Avenue) in Riverside. My wife had known about this quaint spot but we had never gone there. I immediately fell in love with the space. Crazy cool artwork in every direction that just makes the experience intriguing every where you look.  The artwork is all original and mostly made from repurposed items including plastic bottles and metal debris. 

The food was decent Mexican food. I had the vegetarian burrito which included beans, rice, cheese, lettuce guacamole and salsa. The green salsa was quite good and I liked the lime and chili dusting on the chips. The service, during this time of Covid, was warm and inviting with pleasant staff that works hard to make sure your experience is a good one. 

If you find yourself looking for somewhere to eat in downtown Riverside, check this spot out!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Practice of Natural History as a Farm Management Tool I don’t know a single farmer, regardless of the scale at which they grow- whether...